Ver. of 09.07.2020
The following Terms and Conditions apply for the use of our website and our e-shop www.vanilee.eu powered by:
AMAL VANILEE LTD
4th Floor, 401 office
Aglantzia 2121 Nicosia, Cyprus
called „Vanilee” in following document.
User and Member
- Only persons over 18 years of age, in their personal capacity or as authorised by legal persons, may proceed to submit a purchase order and, the same time, become Users of website www.vanilee.eu.
- An User of the website may submit an order and complete a purchase, called Customer in following document, and may to register as a Member. However, by registering as a Member, the User will be able to create a secure account that will offer additional facilities and services such as:
a.) storing of data for future use such as delivery address, payment method,
b.) viewing of previous purchase orders or checking the status of a current purchase order,
c.) creating a Wishing list of favourite products,
d.) taking part in special promotional schemes that will be offered.
Placing Purchase Orders
- Upon the completion of the selection of products the Customer decides to buy will need to select the Delivery Method of the order. There is no minimum total purchase order value to be delivered. Delivery costs are determined by the purchase value, weight and/or delivery method selected by the Customer. However for total purchase orders above 30 euros the shipment is free of charge.
- The order is forwarded to the delivery address as per the Customer’s instructions, based on the correctly fulfilled Order Form. The order will be delivered to the person specified as the recipient based on the correctly fulfilled Order Form. Upon delivery, personal details, proof of identity and the signature of the recipient may be requested for demonstration e.g. an ID card.
Acceptance of Orders
- Acceptance of an order and the relevant order dispatch always depends on the availability of the products during the placement of the order. The possibility to place the order in Cart always means availability of the requested quantity of products. In case that part or the whole of the order is not available at the time, the order will not be placed in Cart. Customer can submit the require of the product in requested quantity to Vanilee by click a special button on the product page.
- Vanilee may reject the order (either fully or partially) at any time on its sole discretion e.g. due to non-availability of products, even if the order has been placed in Cart. In such an event Customer will be informed by the e-mail and, where applicable, a corresponding money refund will be provided as soon as possible and in accordance with the appropriate procedures of the bank where the Customer’s account is held.
- Vanilee will not be liable for any damages incurred due to any delay or failure to accomplish the order or part of order for any reason whatsoever, e.g. rejection or inability to accomplish the order.
Payments of Orders
- Payments of orders may be accepted, via credit/debit cards, PayPal or in cash on delivery, depending on the Payment Method selected by the Customer. We do not split payments for more than one payment method. The amount due is that of the total value of the purchased order include delivery costs
- Regards to credit/debit card payments – we accept following credit/debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro through Viva Payments Services S.A.
Delivery of Orders
- Delivery is carried out only within the Republic of Cyprus. The average order delivery time is 2 working days (as long as there are no product shortages). In the event that for any reason the delivery time will be more than this specified period, e.g. difficulty in delivery, then Vanilee will inform the Customer via e-mail or phone.
Cancellations and Refund
- Cancellations of orders prior to their delivery may only be accepted upon requested communication with Vanilee. Cancellation acceptance and management are at the sole discretion of Vanilee. In the event that the cancellation of the order, or part of it, is accepted, then if the payment was effected via credit card the amount committed corresponding to the cancellation will be refunded as soon as possible and in accordance with the appropriate procedures of the bank where the Customer’s account is held.
- Products may be returned for any reason within 15 days of purchase, provided they are in their original condition and packaging as received, i.e. the packaging has not been damaged and the products have not been used or altered, based on the sole discretion of Vanilee.
- The procedure for the return of products and refund (provided the mentioned conditions are met) will be determined following a prior e-mail communication between the Customer and Vanilee (email@example.com), based on the particular facts of the case. In the event that the return is not completed within the above mentioned specified period or the conditions for return are not met, Vanilee has the right not to accept the return of the products. In the event that the return request is due to an oversight of Vanilee then the costs for the return are to be covered by Vanilee, otherwise such costs are covered by the Customer.
Special Offers / Coupons
- Any Special Offers and Coupons promoted by Vanilee through any means will be valid only for the specified period of time and/or while the relevant stocks last. Vanilee is not liable in the event of an incorrect use of the procedure needed to obtain a Special Offer and Coupon e.g. incorrect completion of a promotional code by the Customer.
Communication and Information
- In reference to issues or questions concerning the products, terms and conditions of e-shop Vanilee is always willing to contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone: +357 97824243.
- Information, advice and recommendations provided through blog on website www.vanilee.eu under no circumstances replace the medical advice/recommendation or the content of the product’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or that of the packaging from the manufacturer. Adopting such advice, following such recommendation or accepting such information is the sole responsibility of the User.
- Vanilee may at any time modify the content of website www.vanilee.eu, the description, the prices or the availability of the products, the available delivery methods or payment methods or to suspend or terminate the operation of the website.
- Vanilee will not be liable for any errors, oversights, unavailability/shortages of products or the non-functioning of the website and will not be liable for any losses, damages (direct or indirect), loss of revenue, expenses or any financial loss that may thus be incurred.
- Vanilee is not responsible for the content of any third party website that provides access through the website e.g. in the form of advertising or a link.
- The use of the website www.vanilee.eu, all contractual and other obligations created and all actions or transactions made through it are governed by the Laws of the Republic of Cyprus. Any disputes that arise from the use of www.vanilee.eu and the services provided by it should be submitted to the competent courts of the Republic of Cyprus which shall be exclusive jurisdiction.
- All Terms and Conditions are material and the omission or not imminent exercise of any right that has arisen does not constitute a waiving of such a right.
- Vanilee reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions as well as the services offered. Any such amendments apply immediately and shall be deemed to be accepted by the notification and the subsequent use of the website.
- The use of this website assumes and implies the explicit and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Customer.