Revision date: 21.08.2020
AMAL VANILEE LTD recognizes that privacy is important to you and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose data.
“Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual.
WHO WE ARE
AMAL VANILEE LTD
Registration no.: HE 407997
Vat UE: 10407997L
4th Floor, 401 office
Aglantzia 2121 Nicosia, Cyprus
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed,
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping,
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Products you’ve added to the wishlist and to the cart: we’ll use this to show you and other users your favourite products, and to create targeted email campaigns,
- Wishlists you’ve created: we’ll keep track of the wishlists you create, and make them visible to the e-shop staff,
- Comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them,
- Data from submitted Contact From, if you choose to submit it,
- Public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, link to social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order,
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints,
- Process payments and prevent fraud,
- Set up your account for our store,
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes,
- Improve our store offerings,
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes for 6 years from the end of the year to which they relate. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Our website uses small files known as cookies to enhance user experience and for functionality reasons.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for 1 month, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 month.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use the AdWords and Remarketing Lists features of Google Analytics. We and Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website. This means that vendors including Google will display our website’s promotional material on other sites you visit across the internet.
You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including AdWords and opt-out of customized Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. To provide website visitor more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed two resources – How Google Uses Information from Sites or Apps that Use Our Services and Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – to help provide website visitors more information and choice on how their data is collected when websites use Google services.
WHO ON OUR TEAM HAS ACCESS
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and e-shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent,
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information,
- Wishlist and cart details, such as products added, date of addition, name and privacy settings of your wishlists and carts.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
WHAT WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. Those service providers and suppliers are bound by Data Processing Agreements/legal obligations, and they are obliged to safeguard confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection regulation.
Such service providers and suppliers may be:
– External legal consultants,
– Financial and business advisors,
– Cloud / hosting providers,
– External auditors and accountants,
– Marketing companies,
– Outsourcing companies.
We collect payment information about you during the checkout process on our store.
We accept payments through Viva Payment Services S.A. and PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Viva Payment Services S.A. and PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
You have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
– The right to request access to your Personal Data, you can ask to receive a copy of your data and to check if they are lawfully processed,
– The right to have your Personal Data corrected or erased,
– The right to object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, for example where such information is not accurate or no longer serve the purpose they were collected,
– The right to data portability, i.e. to receive a copy of your data in electronic form or to have your Personal Data transferred from us to another party,
– The right to object automated decision-making or profiling based on your Personal Data,
– The right to withdraw your consent, any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn by you.
YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority If you have exercised any or all of your data protection rights and still feel that your concerns about how we use your personal data have not been adequately addressed by us. The competent authority is the Information Commissioners Office of Cyprus: (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy).
Please note that your relationship with Google, Facebook, Instagram or any other third-party website is governed solely by your agreement with such third-party website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING ACTIVITIES
We may process your personal data to tell you about products, services and offers that may be of interest to you or your business. The personal data that we process for this purpose consists of information you provide to us and data we collect when you use our products.
We can only use your personal data to promote our products and services to you if we have your consent to do so or if we consider that it is in our legitimate interest to do so.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, which includes profiling.